Subject: LightSpeed
From: [email-masked] (Steve Axtell)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 06:31:59 GMT

Manuel Coates- I've been enjoying LightSpeed and learning a bunch.  What are
some of the upcoming tutorials going to be?  Say in version 4 and 5?  Are
you going to be covering compositing 3D with Live Video?  Ax

______________________________________________________________________

Steve Axtell/Axtell Expressions Inc|"Success comes from good judgement
Ventura, CA  Tel&Fax(805)642-7282  |  good judgement from Experience
   Email - [email-masked]        |  Experience from bad judgement!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www-leland.stanford.edu/~rosesage/puppetry/troupes/Axtell.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------

           

--
[email-masked] (Steve Axtell) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]